POEMAS PARA LA MUJER: women's day poem Escritora Arjona Delia
Escritora Arjona Delia

1 de junio de 2020

women's day poem

Poem against violence against women.


RESPECT ME!
(Arjona Delia)

Respect me!
Don’t you dare hurt me,
I have the right to say no,
You shouldn’t silence me.
My body which is sacred
should be respected,
you cannot force me!

Respect me!
Do not humiliate or overpower me!
You put me in a corner and pin me
you do not let me fly.
I won’t give up,
I will always find a way out,
and you won’t make me shut up!

Respect me!
Do not destroy nor discourage
my different ideas,
do not attempt to confuse me.
Do not imprison my mind,
do not separate me from the people,
you cannot oppress me!

Respect me!
Do no set conditions to me,
respect my decisions,
I have the right to choose.
Do not hurt my feelings,
nor condemn my thoughts,
I want to live in happiness!

Respect me!
I will not bow my head,
sadness won’t win,
I’m not going to give up.
I’ll fight, I promise,
for my right to be respected
to live in freedom!

Respect me!




Todos los derechos reservados.
Copyright © 03/03/2017 by Arjona Delia
Publicado en el libro "Entre plumas y pinceles" de Arjona Delia

Esta licencia permite la redistribución, comercial y no comercial, siempre y cuando no sea alterada en lo absoluto dando crédito al autor. Attribution No Derivatives cc by-nd

Entradas populares

È